Forum .LRN Q&A: Which one is the principal page

Collapse
Posted by Iuri Sampaio on
Hi,
It has been a big issue to me to understand why the page “packages/edit-this-page/templates/depts/index.adp” is the final one. This page is the one we can play around to input the spotlights, calendar, edit-this-page, news, blog, and etc (i.e. whatever you want to show on the main page)

And on the pages (“www/site-master-kelp.adp” and “packages/dotlrn/www/dotlrn-master-kelp”), which they are supposed to be the main ones, as far as I understood the structure, they have only the slave tag as a “call” for other blocks and pages as well, which I figure it out when I erase the slave tag then the block just disappear!!

I feel like it’s missing a page between those. For example: the page “dotlrn-master-kelp” calls “site-master-kelp” that calls “the missing page” which has actually the call for the pages (news, edit-this-page, blog, calendar, whatever we want to show on the first page. So the missing page will be the main page actually instead of “packages/edit-this-page/templates/depts/index.adp”.

Does it make any sense? Could you follow me?

ps: My site is: http://www.myybiz.net