Forum OpenACS Development: Convert ADP, Tcl, and SQL files to using the i18n message catalog.

In order to convert texts within the pages of acs-workflow package. I went to the internationalization section through acs-admin/apm/ page.

Then I selected the pages through the whole list of files that shows up in the form. So far so good, and as expected it starts to open each file to confirm and process it. (which means actually to convert every text to i18n message.

However, when I hit the button to proceed the conversion of the file it goes to a blank page with no results as if the site were offline or the page doesn't exist.

The link that shows up in the address bar is:

http://iuri.cognovis.de/acs-admin/apm/version-i18n-process-2?file_action=replace_text&version_id=26820&files=packages%2Facs-workflow%2Fwww%2Factive-tasks.adp&files=packages%2Facs-workflow%2Fwww%2Fadmin%2Farc-edit.adp&files=packages%2Facs-w....

Which matches with the action of the form within the file
/packages/acs-admin/apm/version-i18n-process.adp

Furthermore, version-i18n-process-2.adp/tcl does exist in the source code.

I also tested the i18n conversion process with a different package in attempt to identify the bug/problem. The package was file-storage and it worked just fine.

What could break the conversion process particularly with acs-workflow then? Does anyone already got into this problem?

I wrote ns_logs within the file version-i18n-process-2.tcl
But with acs-workflow this file doesn't even get executed. Which means the error happens before it.

On the other hand, with file-storage package the ns_logs did show up and the file version-i18n-process-2 executed properly with no errors.

any clues?