Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Installing Contacts?

Collapse
5: Re: Installing Contacts? (response to 1)
Posted by Nima Mazloumi on
It seems like the proc acs_mail_lite::after_install is missing in the file packages/acs-mail-lite/tcl/acs-mail-lite-procs.tcl

ad_proc -private after_install {} {
        Callback to be called after package installation.
        Adds the service contract package-specific bounce management.

@author Timo Hentschel (mailto:thentschel@sussdorff-roy.com)
    } {
        acs_sc::contract::new -name AcsMailLite -description "Callbacks for Bounce Management"
        acs_sc::contract::operation::new -contract_name AcsMailLite -operation MailBounce -input "header:string body:string" -output "" -description "Callback to handle bouncing mails"
    }
So you either install developer support now and call the body of that proc in the developer support shell manually or you add this proc to that file and reinstall.

Once done let me what comes next.

Hang on, I think I know now why it broke. The file was not loaded due to the fact that you havn't installed tcllib in first place, right? That's why
package require mime 1.4
package require base64 2.3.1
called at the top of the file already fail. Look at the server log. My guess is that the aolserver didnt load that file at all and thus tells you that the proc is unknown. If that is true, check out my post here. This issue is not in the documentation I guess since tcllib will be mandatory from Openacs 5.3 on.