Forum OpenACS Q&A: Where is the pieces of code?

Collapse
Posted by Iuri Sampaio on
I'll try to explain my problem giving the situation I face...

I need to add metatags on my pages such as keywords, description and etc...
But i can't find where should i put them. and I know there is a place to put that the metatags will be placed on all the other pages as well.
So,
If i go to the browser and hit "View source code". I get the whole webiste on html code and can I easily see that the heeader is there.
But i don't have any idea from where and how the header comes to the page. If it's on the db, or a separate page included...
And i hope when i understand that issue i will understand how the system works. Well i have an idea but i didn't get at all.

Here it's a litle part of the header that i got when i hit on the browser "View Source Code"

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">;
html
head
title /title
meta name="generator" content="OpenACS version 5.2.d9"
link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/resources/acs-developer-support/acs-developer-support.css" media="all"
link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/resources/acs-templating/lists.css" media="all" /
link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/resources/acs-templating/forms.css" media="all" />
link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/resources/acs-subsite/default-master.css" media="all" /
link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/resources/dotlrn/dotlrn-toolbar.css" media="all" /
script type="text/javascript" src="/resources/acs-subsite/core.js" language="javascript"/script

Collapse
Posted by Pavel Boghita on
you could include this in the header section of your particular master.adp that is called by the pages on which you want this code to appear