Forum OpenACS Development: Re: Getting xotcl to worh on RedHat Server Enterprise 6.1 (32bit)

There was also an earlier error which is perhaps relevant but I left it out because it wasn't xotcl related:

[27/Jul/2011:15:17:49][19913.3079108288][-main-] Error: pidfile: failed to open pid file '/usr/local/aolserver/log/nspid.nccedudotlrn': 'Permission denied'

This is probably due to access rights but I'm not even sure if it is responsible for the xotcl errors.

Thanks.

Joe,

This error has nothing to do with the OS environment. I meant, RedHat is not the cause of the error.

The error is directly related to the content-repository-content-files

The registers associated with xowiki on you database (to be precise on table cr_items) don't match with the tree structure of content-repository-content-files/

The solution is to copy this directory from the same place you got the database dump.

Let us know if your problem is solved.

I copied the directory from the location of the database dump and it didn't fix it. Could it be due to how old the versions like mentioned below?
Sad to read it didn't work.

Yes please, do it what Gustaff has said.
Attention to the second link, you can invert the order which APIs are loaded on boot.

I also tried here and it worked fine.

But the best and right thing to do is to get the latest version.