Forum OpenACS Q&A: XoWiki - question/requests ... UPDATE 1

Hey Guys.

Quick update on the state and progress of XoWiki on the site.

Summary: XoWiki progress is incredible. Dave and Gustaf are code monsters. My thanks to these guys, they knocked off a whole bunch of requests in no time flat!

XoWiki Useability: Currently useable, some bug fixes and features still remain before we can start to shake the tree for further contributors.

Current Focus With XoWiki: Currently the idea is to get XoWiki useable enough so that we can start testing of packages. Creating the rest of the content should start as we get a handle on testing and come close to finishing that off.

Question for Dave and Gustaf: you guys have mercilessly knocked off a whole bunch of requests from this page:

https://openacs.org/xowiki/Feature_Requests

Should I move that page now to bug tracker? At this point it doesn't seem sensible to have two separate lists, input would be good before I proceed.

Some Details:

1. To view XoWiki go here --> www.openacs.org/xowiki

2. To see the new menu for the wiki, just click on a link on any of the pages listed.

3. The XoWiki index page will become ALL DOCUMENTS view, while XoWiki will default to a new index page. Gustaf wrote the feature the other day, Dave will integrate as time allows. So don't fret, thats just temporary

Comments, questions, contributors are all welcome.

Collapse
Posted by Robert Taylor on
I forgot to mention:

- Check out some website structure ideas here: www.openacs.org, in the PACKAGES / Structure Ideas document.

- Check out some Feature Requests ideas here: www.openacs.org, in the PACKAGES / Feature Requests document.

- Check out some updated MILESTONES here: www.openacs.org, in the PACKAGES / Proposed Project Goals document.

Collapse
Posted by Robert Taylor on
Bah!

No edit post feature!

That should read:

- Check out some website structure ideas here: www.openacs.org, in the OUR WEBSITE / Structure Ideas document.

- Check out some Feature Requests ideas here: www.openacs.org, in the OUR WEBSITE / Feature Requests document.

- Check out some updated MILESTONES here: www.openacs.org, in the OUR WEBSITE / Proposed Project Goals document.