Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Re: Re: Subsites

Collapse
6: Re: Re: Re: Subsites (response to 5)
Posted by Iuri Sampaio on
and how?? if there isn't none directory or even page related to trhat subsite on the filesystem.
Collapse
7: Re: Re: Re: Re: Subsites (response to 6)
Posted by Claudio Pasolini on
Create a directory under /var/lib/aolserver/$service_name/www with the same name of the subsite and then create there the files that you want to serve.
Collapse
But then, i still have the information of the top subiste and the new subsite bellow.

http://www.myybiz.net:8090/projects/businesslabs/etp

So it's still calling the aplication's instances (news, weblogger, edit-this-package) from the main site.

Collapse
What should i do to have new empty instances of the packages for each subsite?

and i want to include this instances on the first page of each subsite

Collapse
Posted by David Lee on
Hi. I went to your website and it's amazing! I registered to browse around and see how your site is managed. Can I look at the template you made to change your site from the beginning openACS look? I've been trying to figure that out and I just need an example to get started.
Collapse
Thanks man,I really apreciate you comment that's what keeps me motivated. But you know, i'm pretty far where i want and need to be.

Hey Claudio....
take a look on the info above and see if you have a solution for this problem. I also posted right bellow!!

Create a directory under /var/lib/aolserver/$service_name/www with the same name of the subsite and then create there the files that you want to serve.

But then, i still have the information of the top subiste and the new subsite bellow.

http://www.myybiz.net:8090/projects/businesslabs/etp

So it's still calling the aplication's instances (news, weblogger, edit-this-package) from the main site.

What should i do to have new empty instances of the packages for each subsite?

and i want to include this instances on the first page of each subsite