Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Xinha Doesn't Load in IE9

Collapse
Posted by Richard Hamilton on
Sorry if I'm being thick.....

I have downloaded the source code for ckeditor and untarred it into /packages/xowiki/www/resources/ckeditor

I have then added the following to my xowki.Form formspec:

{my_testfield:optional,richtext,width=80%,editor=ckeditor,label=Gobbledegook,inplace=false,toolbar=Page,extraPlugins=xowikiimage _description:omit _page_order:omit}

....but sadly, a huge nothing ocurred!

Did I miss a step?

Regards
Richard

Collapse
These paths don't look right to me:

$(document).ready(function() {
        $( '#F1325af_descent_planning' ).ckeditor(function() { /* callback code */ }, {

toolbar : 'Page',
    uiColor: '',
    language: 'en',
    skin: 'kama',
    startupMode: 'wysiwyg',
    parent_id: '1326',
    package_url: '/wikirim/',
    extraPlugins: 'xowikiimage,_description:omit,_page_order:omit',
    contentsCss: '/resources/xowiki/ck_contents.css',
    imageSelectorDialog: '/xowiki/ckeditor-images/',
    ready_callback: 'xowiki_image_callback(e.editor);',
    customConfig: '../ck_config.js'

});
            CKEDITOR.instances['F1325af_descent_planning'].on('instanceReady',function(e) {xowiki_image_callback(e.editor);});
      });
Collapse
Posted by Gustaf Neumann on
why didn't you use the version committed to cvs? on all editors it happens, that newer version need different paths etc. when time permits, i will look into the new version.
Collapse
Gustaf,

My apologies. I did not realise that there was a version in CVS. I was following some email instructions from earlier in the year and I thought I had to download from the ckeditor website.

I will delete that and grab the version in cvs.

If I get a chance, I will study the examples you have already integrated and see if I can work out how to adapt the integration for the new version.

Regards
Richard

Collapse
I have tried to look at http://cvs.openacs.org/ in order to work out where and how to co ckeditor but I get a 'Bad Gateway' error for all requests associated with openacs cvs.

Regards
Richard