Forum .LRN Q&A: .LRN Meeting Minutes (Tuesday March 7, 2006)
.LRN Meeting Minutes (Tuesday March 7, 2006)
Emmanuelle Raffenne, Don Baccus, holycow, Rocael Hernández Rizzardini, Victor Guerra
- We are going to use the .LRN xowiki area for release management (Emma added the includes for the info files, bugtracker summaries, and code metrics for .LRN related packages). https://openacs.org/xowiki/pages/en/.LRN We are going to use xowiki to document the release process and status. Right now it is just rough notes: https://openacs.org/xowiki/pages/en/.LRN+2.2+Release Very rough drafts of .LRN Core Team docs have been created (based on the OpenACS equivalents). Input welcome as the documents take shape.
- Until further notice: package inclusion in the .LRN 2.2 tarball will indicate we think stuff is good and works
- We discussed including a simple chat in .LRN 2.2 and it will be determined in next week’s meeting after investigation (and feedback from authors).
- Vguerra fixed a .LRN templates issue that was causing install issues
- Which themes will be included will be discussed and decided at the next meeting after investigation of status and code this week
- On Tuesday the meeting will be one hour earlier. This will likely continue until Australia can attend again (at the request of the Europeans)
Time is fixed one hour earlier than usual on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 at 21:00:00 UTC time http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2006&month=3&day=14&hour=21&min=0&sec=0 . Meeting is in the OpenACS IRC (instructions are on openacs.org homepage)