Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: New Project using OpenACS

Collapse
Posted by Matthew Burke on
Mat,

Sounds like an interesting project. For awhile I had an OACS-based site for rankings and other statistics related to Richard's PbEM (a service for playing over 100 different abstract games like chess, go, etc.).

I took the site down when I switched hosting services and haven't yet gotten around to putting it back up (there was also a problem with the data collecting mechanisms which I hadn't solved). It's nor particularly stellar, but I can make the code available if you're interested.

And while we're mentioning Tufte (see other reply above), I have the beginnings of some code that lets you create sparklines in OACS. It makes use of the nsgd module which you can get from AOLserver's sourceforge repository (get the cvs version, the file release version is about 4 years out of date).

I intend to make that code public soon, but could send you a copy if it was at all interesting.

Matt

Collapse
Posted by Mat Kovach on
Sounds interesting. Please send the code my way, I would be more than happy to look at it.

Right now I am still in data mode, but over the summer I hope to add graphs and such.