Forum OpenACS Development: Re: XoWiki 0.30

Collapse
50: Re: XoWiki 0.30 (response to 2)
Posted by Ryan Gallimore on
Did you work out any fix for this? - I'm seeing the same thing on xowiki 0.36.

invalid command name "292676"

while executing

"$folder_id get_payload index_page"

invoked from within

"if {![info exists object_type]} {

set index_page [$folder_id get_payload index_page]

if {$index_page ne ""} {

set item_id [Generic::CrItem loo..."

("uplevel" body line 36)

invoked from within

"uplevel {

ad_page_contract {

This is the main page for the package. It displays all entries

provides links to create, edit and delete these

Collapse
51: Re: XoWiki 0.30 (response to 50)
Posted by Stan Kaufman on
Ryan, this happens if you haven't upgraded xotcl-core to the latest version. (It may happen for other reasons, but upgrading *both* to the latest version works for me.) Make certain you've got xowiki 0.36 and xotcl-core 0.43, restart your server, and all should be well.
Collapse
52: Re: XoWiki 0.30 (response to 51)
Hi Stan, I have upgraded both as per the dependencies, but no luck. Is there another solution you can offer? Thanks.
Collapse
53: Re: XoWiki 0.30 (response to 52)
Hmm...sounds to me as if you must still have some cruft left over from the earlier versions. How did you upgrade? Did you cvs update the existing package directories? Try deleting the old packages and then getting a fresh checkout of each. And make certain to restart the server. No good ideas beyond those; the code base in the two packages works just fine here on an oacs-5-2 system, so I don't think this is a problem with Gustaf's work.
Collapse
54: Re: XoWiki 0.30 (response to 53)
Thanks, Stan. Although I had xotcl-core 0.43 and xowiki 0.36 installed, re-checking these out and restarting is now working for me. Thanks.
Collapse
55: Re: XoWiki 0.30 (response to 54)
Glad to know you're running. I think this must be some cvs weirdness. "cvs update -Pd" doesn't always seem really to update everything somehow. It's a mystery.