Forum OpenACS Development: Re: Error to install kernel 5.9.0d6
Please upgrade first edit-this-page to the newest version, then run the updated upgrade script for acs-kernel again (which i made more robust to handle against partial upgrades).
1. By cvs update local package edit-this-page to version 1.9d3 (cvs up)
2. From acs-admin/install/ choose "Install or upgrade from local file system." (web interface)
3. Check upgrade for Edit-this-page -> Next. Got message that "... Done installing packages."
4. Do sql request "SELECT * FROM acs_object_types WHERE object_type in ('journal_issue', 'journal_article', 'news_item');" -> got 3 record from table.
5. Restart server
6. Check upgrade for ACS Kernel 5.9.0d6 -> Next. Got message that "... Done installing packages."
7. Restart server
Gustaf - thanks a lot for help.