Forum OpenACS Development: Re: Help with xowiki

Collapse
5: Re: Help with xowiki (response to 4)
Posted by Gustaf Neumann on
Dear Antonio,

i am not sure, what you are referring to. Do you mean the tree_sortkey from acs_objects, which was removed by part 4 of the OpenACS 5.9 agenda [1]? Maybe some confusion happens due to fishey, which makes an entry to the HEAD branch for every file added to in a non-HEAD branch (e.g. upgrade scripts).

Currently, all new development is happening in the oacs-5-9 branch (see as well agenda). Once, development in oacs-5-9 is finished, development will continue in the HEAD branch.

-g

[1] https://openacs.org/xowiki/openacs-todo

Collapse
6: Re: Help with xowiki (response to 5)
Posted by Antonio Pisano on
Yes, I run on a fresh OpenACS and probably I took code from HEAD. In 5-9 I saw it was fixed, sorry.

I was capable of adding my date attribute to the form, great! Now I would need to build some UI for my FormPage instances. For now I could stick with typical operations like list of objects, searchable by their attribute and CRUD operations.

CRUD is not a problem, but for listing I could use some advice. What is the recommended way to search a xowiki object by some user-defined attribute? I am trying to obtain the typical list with a form of filters aside (for now).