Forum .LRN Q&A: Response to Request for Comment: dotLRN Technology Governance

Like you... I would like to see as much of the OpenACS leadership on the TAB of dotLRN to lend the project stability,

[...] Neophytos, I ask you once again to please reconsider and fulfill your leadership commitments to the next version of OpenACS. OpenACS works, because of volunteers like you and like other projects based on OpenACS dotLRN depends on this. If one thing is needed right now it is leadership and people in the community seem to trust you to provide this (please consider this).

Carl, once more, thank you for your kind words but I want to assure you that I do not consider myself a leader in this community. Others are more entitled to claim that for their selves. Myself, I've just contributed my work and spoken to my worries -- nothing more, nothing less. I've no doubt that dotLRN would be a big success and I said that already both in public and in private.

So, thank you again for your kind words but I really don't want to be involved in this anymore other than being just a plain community member. Be sure though, that I'll gladly dedicate as much of my time to work on something that I can contribute both to OpenACS and dotLRN provided that I'm not alienated by their governance and decisions.