Forum OpenACS Development: Re: Ajax Helper 0.8d committed to CVS HEAD

Collapse
Posted by Gerardo Morales on
Hi,

I'm trying your ajax-filestorage-ui package but I can't get it to work... I installed the package from HEAD (as well as the ajaxhelpler package) and everything installed ok, but when I access the index page I see nothing.

I debugged a little and this is the javascript which is dynamically (?) generated:

tree = new YAHOO.widget.TreeView("folders"); var treeroot = tree.getRoot(); var od744 = {label: "File Storage", id: "744", href: "javascript:showFolderContents('744',tree)"}; var node = treeroot; var nd744 = new YAHOO.widget.TextNode(od744,node,false); nd744.setDynamicLoad(loadDataForNode); tree.draw();

and these are the sources:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/resources/ajaxhelper/yui/connection/connection.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/resources/ajaxhelper/yui/connection/connection.js"></script> (this is generated and referenced through the js_sources variable)

Could you help me please?, I'm working on a client proposal and I would like to show him the new ajax interface =), but I'm not too familiarized with javascript yet...

TIA,

Gerardo

Collapse
Posted by Hamilton Chua on
Hi Gerardo,

I sent a couple of e-mails, not sure if you got them.

Kindly read /ajax/doc and check if you have the code that needs to be on your blank-master template.

I'll be updating ajaxhelper to 0.85 soon. It has a couple of bug fixes and some nice additions.

Hamilton