Forum .LRN Q&A: Response to spam mail in dotLRN class gives the following error

[02/Sep/2002:15:12:39][45353.146017280][-conn1-] Error: Ns_PgExec: result status: 7 message: ERROR: Function 'decode(varchar, unknown, varchar, unknown, varchar, unknown, varchar, unknown)' does not exist Unable to identify a function that satisfies the given argument types You may need to add explicit typecasts notice: RP (159.813 ms): error in rp_handler: serving POST /dotlrn/classes/center-for-elaw_at_leiden/cpu-werkgeheugen-en-randapparatuur/technische-rechtsinformatica/spam ad_url "/dotlrn/classes/center-for-elaw_at_leiden/cpu-werkgeheugen-en-randapparatuur/technische-rechtsinformatica/spam" maps to file "/web/openacs-4/packages/dotlrn/www/spam.adp" errmsg is Database operation "select" failed (exception NSDB, "Query was not a statement returning rows.") Debug: db_qd_get_fullname: following query in file: packages.acs-tcl.tcl.acs-permissions-procs proc: permission::permission_p Error: POST /dotlrn/classes/center-for-elaw_at_leiden/cpu-werkgeheugen-en-randapparatuur/technische-rechtsinformatica/spam Database operation "select" failed (exception NSDB, "Query was not a statement returning rows.") while executing "ns_db select $db $query" invoked from within "set selection [ns_db select $db $query]" ("uplevel" body line 2) invoked from within "uplevel 1 $code_block " invoked from within "db_with_handle db { set selection [ns_db select $db $query] ns_db flush $db }"

Having the same trouble as Kenneth here. Tried to tail it, but I must admit it's a little bit out of my league. Someone? I tried to mark the relevant text as bold, yet I'm not sure it IS the relevant text, so I added the whole lot.