Forum OpenACS Q&A: Testing Update - Great Stuff

Collapse
Posted by defunct defunct on
Great Going folks

Getting lots of entries on the acceptance test server and looks like people are really picking up speed with this!!

Fantastic effort! Lets keep it going and really give this babay a good going over!

If anyone else wants to step in at this stage, please do.

We could desparately do with anyone who's got Oracle access to run over to the server, pick up some that have been completed and do a run through for the oracle version! Open Force: you did promise you'd pitch in a bit here.. not MIST I know, but still important, and as you guys are the Oracle folks it shouldn't take too long to sweep through the packages, particularly as the PG versions have been pre-verfied for you. (any chance? if so just go ahead, don;t wait for me ;o)

Also, if any of the testers have finished and have time to do more, we'd ideally like two sweeps of each package. Two pairs of eyes and all that! I never thought we'd get enough input to be considering it, but we just might!

Thanks in particular to Stan, Ava and Ben who've been pushing a lot of material and suggestions my way and I look forward to presenting their hard work after phase completion.

Great stuff, great effort and it feels good to be part of a team who are really leading the way!

Thanks to you all..... lets test ;o)

Collapse
And Luigi, if you're there, stick with mate, its gets easier.. I'll try and help out more next week, but keep looking at that documentation for us, I'd really like to publish some testing results on that if we can.
Collapse
Posted by Jonathan Ellis on
Don't know if you got my email...  how often does that hub testing server get synced to cvs?
Collapse
I'm not sure actually. Just asked Jon, and he's going to update this evening.

We have to be a bit cautiouso as not to interfere with peoples testing, but anyway, should be done for tomorrow (GMT)

Collapse
Posted by Luigi Martini on
Yes, I'm here.
I keep on reading.
What does "stick with mate" means, though?