Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to OpenNSD - should we or shouldn't we?

Posted by Janine Ohmer on
I can have Mike put something together; he's about to go out of town for a week so there will be a bit of a delay, but thre's not much need to move forward on this until the new site has gone live and had a bit of soak time anyway.

I will go ahead and register open-nsd.*.