Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: ]project-open[ V5.0 Release Candidate and OpenACS
here you are with the answers:
+ ERROR: invalid input syntax for type integer: "root"
That's strange and looks more like a general error than an issue with HTTP verbs. Can you provide me the URL for this project? Does this happen with all projects, or just with one?
- This happens with all projects.
+ database version
Ahhh, does full-test search work? I believe it doesn't in PostgreSQL versions beyond 9.x...
- Yes this is a problem. I'm investigating if, starting from the sources is possible to "inject" the old "tsearch" into the newest PostgreSQL
+ 2 hours for this porting experiment
Can you publish what you did in the two hours? That way we could point users to your installer if they want to be with the newest versions.
- I used the "update" and "aux" tar files
- I used the database dump
- I modified the config file
- I modified by hand the parameters in the admin/parameters
Did not spend too much time on this.