Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Search package with xowiki

Posted by Eduardo Santos on
Thank you very much Gustaf; it seems to work right now. Aparently you are right about the missing upgrade script, but I couldn't find any new definition for the function content_revision__new in any of the upgrades. I tried to see if in some of the revisions for the file content-revision.sql somebody put more definitions for the function, and I couldn't find it either. The best thing I found is between the dotlrn 2-2-1 final and the HEAD. You can see the diff:

I don't think it's related to this bug anyway, but maybe it's worth to take a look. However, sourcing the file seems to solve everything right now. My search is working just fine.