Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: OpenACS clustering setup and how it relates to xotcl-core.

it sounds like this option currently exists in 4.99.22 now. Is this correct?

No-caching (cachingmode=none) requires the head version of NaviServer from the bitbucket repository. To get this, activate in install_ns.sh "version_ns=HEAD".

The other options also would be interesting to test out.
I'll keep you updated when this progresses. For us the winter semester starts right now, so this is a very busy time.

Thanks for taking the time to implement the cachingmode=none
Note that you need as well the newest code from OpenACS from the oacs-5-10 branch. Let me know, how this works out for you. I would not be surprised, if there is some more caching that should be bypassed, but such cases should be relatively easy to fix.
Hi Gustaf,
Note that you need as well the newest code from OpenACS from the oacs-5-10 branch. Let me know, how this works out for you.

Do I need to download it directly from CVS somehow. I am unsure how to download the latest oacs 5.10 from CVS.

I went to https://openacs.org/projects/openacs/download/ and downloaded the openacs 5.10 and 5.10 beta tar files but it does not look like the change you were talking about were there.

parameter::* interface should be now cluster proof (added acs::clusterwide for clearning and callbacks)
I was expecting to see an acs::clusterwide inside the ad_parameter_cache proc. Where exactly did you make your changes?. Marty.