Forum OpenACS Q&A: Wanted: OpenACS freelance developers

We are looking for programmers to take on small to medium size tasks. We would like to establish on-going relationships with a number of freelance OpenACS developers. We have many tasks that need to be done and are receiving more all of the time.

We are looking for programmers who are reliable, can complete tasks quickly, and do very clean work with full commenting.

If interested, please send all of the following:

- resume/CV
- references
- examples of sites that you have been involved in developing and the tasks that you performed for these sites
- number of hours available per week
- hourly rate

to: mailto:contact@ackmail.net

Thank You.

Collapse
Posted by Jyotish Kumar on
I am currently looking for a freelance work as a web-based applications developer / architect.

I have 6 years of a full cycle web applications development experience.

Currently I am specializing in ASP.NET 2.0 (C#) / Atlas / SQL Server 2005 web-based applications development. Also working with Web Services, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, client-server applications, developing high-quality UIs for web applications (XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, Flash, ActiveScript)...

I'm oriented towards developing high quality scalable web solutions. Have strong OOP skills, eXtreme Programming oriented (test driven methodology), utilizing best common practices, programming patterns and coding standards.

If you need a high quality, nice looking, accurate, scalable and extendable web application or a web site; then I am a truly that person you need!

HOURLY RATE: $20

You may contact me via MSN Messenger: mailto:jyotish01@hotmail.com

Or SKype : jyotish.kumar

Please, contact me for more info and a proof of my skills.

Thanks,
Jyotish Kumar