Forum OpenACS Development: Re: Announcement: NaviServer 4.99.25 available
The tip version on Bitbucket is what we have so far
- ns_set reform (better scalability, optionally also available for 4.99)
- ns_http with persistent connections
- Tcl9 compatibility (Tcl9 is in some respects still a moving target, we will probably wait with the official 5.0 release until Tcl9 is released)
- Improved crypto support (e.g. Argon2)
- Upgrade of Licensing (from Mozilla Public License 1.1 to Mozilla Public License 2.0, eases packaging for large distros)
... plus various other changes.