Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Company Listing on OpenACS.org

Collapse
Posted by Roberto Mello on
Ok, here's the report:

eGenius is gone. Didn't mention OpenACS anywhere.

InfiniteInfo mentions is briefly in its portfolio of solutions. It's not a link (which we'd appreciate if it were), but I let it pass.

NetEffect mentions OpenACS as "a group of international volunteers" in the context of dotLRN. A pass, but the reference could be better.

mayuli.com is not resolvable, by me at least (dead?). I heard this is Jon Griffin's. Jon, is this live?

Couldn't find any reference to OpenACS from quest.ie. Removed.

Lerner Consulting mentions ACS as "a collection of software tools written and distributed (as open-source software) by ArsDigita Inc." and OpenACS as the port to PostgreSQL. This is probably an oversight by Reuven which I'm confident he'll fix. So I left it.

startforyou.com has no link to openacs. Just a link to a bunch of other sites. Removed.

zill.net mentions OpenACS in several places, but no link. Left, but we'd ask that a link be placed.

Sussdorff & roy doesn't have a direct reference to OpenACS. Malte, can you fix that please?

Runtime Collective, OpenMSG and Vorteon don't have blurbs. Please send me the blurbs I should put there so that can be fixed.

Thanks to Jeff Davis and Bart for the help. If the link to any company was removed in error, I apologize in advance. Just let me know and we'll get it back.

-Roberto