Forum .LRN Q&A: Installation Error Open ACS 4-6-1-final & 4-6-1-b2 from tarball

AOL Server ad13
Postgresql 7.2.4
RedHat 7.3

Not seeing the "(+)" beside dotlrn/ after restart and reload of sitemap page. Encountered the following error in the log file (no previous error registered during installation):

<snip...>
[01/apr/2003:13:34:13][15119.1024][-main-] Notice: dotlrn-init: new-portal being automounted at \portal
Error: Error sourcing /home/joeuser/web/dotLRNL/packages/dotlrn/tcl/dotlrn-init.tcl:
Too many positional parameters specified
    while executing
"mount_package_arg_parser"
    (procedure "dotlrn::mount_package" line 1)
    invoke from within
"dotlrn::mount_package \ "
    invoke from within
"if {[dotlrn;;is_instantiated]} {

set package_id [dotlrn::get_package_id]

# make sure we aren't inheriting permission from dotlrn's pare..."
(file "/home/joeuser/web/dotLRNL/packages/dotlrn/tcl/dotlrn-init.tcl" line 30)
    invoked from within
"source $_file "
<snip...>

Also double check that the parameters for the sitemap page has been set as per the instruction below before starting:

Next you must set some parameters from the Site Map page.

For the "Main site" (the first row of the table at the top of the page), set the "DefaultMaster" parameter from /www/default-master to /packages/dotlrn/www/dotlrn-master.
For the ACS Kernel (the first item in the list below the table) in the system-information section, set the CommunityMemberURL from /shared/community-member to /dotlrn/community-member
In the same system-information section, set the CommunityMemberAdminURL from /acs-admin/users/one to /dotlrn/admin/user

Please help.

Note: The following files are missing from both the tarballs:
navigation-procs-postgresql.sql (from packages/acs/tcl/tcl/)
file-add-2.sql (from packages/general/comments/www/)

Effendy,
I'm not sure what the particular error that you are getting is. However, if you checkout openacs with the -r oacs-4-6 switch (the tip of the branch) and dotlrn with the -r dotlrn-1-0 switch you should have a much better chance of a successful install. Alternatively you could wait for the new releases of openacs and dotlrn that should be just around the corner.
Additional Info

I am currently using dotlrn-1-0 and as suggested I've also used openACS 4.6 (final) and openACS4.6-b-2. It should have worked. Pls clarify.

TQ