Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: PostgreSQL 7.2.x on Mac OSX 10.2.x?

Collapse
Posted by Tom Lazar on
bruno, congratulations 😉

and now that i *know* that it's actually possible, i'll go back to trying again...

re: devtools: i do have the dec2002 tools installed, but perhaps i'm still missing something. i'll clean up my boot volume (3Gb seems too small, even after relocating the swap files to another volume... yikes...) and make a complete install of the tools. then i'll see.

and so for you it's on to aolserver, now, i guess... good luck!

tom

Collapse
Posted by Dis Continued on
Tom, you may have already fixed the problem. If not, I have found Marc Lyanage's original 7.2.2 package which I downloaded several months ago. I have just sucessfully installed on my desktop running OS 10.2.4. Let me know.
Collapse
Posted by Tom Lazar on
hi michael,

thanks for your offer: as i'm too busy right now to clean up my root partition enough to reinstall the entire developer tools, i would like to get back to your offer regarding the 7.2.2 binaries.

if it's not too much trouble for you, you can send them to me as an email attachment: i'm running my own mail server, so it won't be a problem for myself 😉

i'm glad to hear, that there are other mac users out there running openacs locally as i'm getting more and more fond of it...

kind regards from berlin,

tom