Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Greenpeace: Pay up!

Collapse
7: Re: Greenpeace: Pay up! (response to 1)
Posted by Tom Jackson on

I didn't know my cronjob package was a core package, but even so, I agree that it could use some documentation. If anyone has been confused by it, I haven't heard from them.

I'm sorry about the reference to GreenPeace. They are mentioned several times in the body of ad_form and in the documentation. I assumed it was their baby. The fact that Don contributed his time to develop this makes the level of documentation much more understandable. I guess the task of documentation falls on all of us, including me.

If Greenpeace is reading: I fully appreciate the financial, technical and moral support they have brought to the OpenACS community.

As I asked a week or so ago in another thread, if anyone has nonstandard examples, or even standard ones, please email them to me.

Don, I'm not angry, I'm concerned. I'm concerned, not about development time, but maintainance, upgrade and support time. Documentation would really help, it may even help figure out when direct use of the form builder would work better.