Forum OpenACS Development: content-repository bug in cvs head

Collapse
Posted by Timo Hentschel on
i just stumbled upon a really interesting bug in the proc cr_import_content in /packages/acs-content-repository/tcl/revision-procs.tcl:

When i'm creating a new revision of an image the title and mime_type is correctly passed to the corresponding pl/sql proc, but when i'm creating an entire new image, these parameters are not passed to image.new() in oracle, but actually are passed to image__new() in postgres. So I think they have to added to the revision-procs-oracle.xql file.

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
Life is strange ... Janine Sisk just reported this same problem to me yesterday or this morning!

Hmmm ... it actually looks right in 4.6 but I see another error in a query that's PG-only buried in the generic XQL file.

I'll look at this later today.

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
Actually Janine reported another but related problem ...

FYI 4.6 and HEAD are getting merged in the next couple of weeks, after Jeff settles down after returning from holiday.

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
Oh, I misunderstood ... you meant the fields are being set in the PG version and not in the Oracle version, not that a PG version was buried in the Oracle query file!

I'm fixing this on the 4.6 branch at the moment and it will automatically appear in HEAD when we start merging next week ...

Collapse
Posted by Timo Hentschel on
Great! Thanks.