Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: RFC: OpenACS Governance

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
I do not like it when I have volunteered three years of my life in a project and did some great work (which anybody can confirm reading the forums here)
Sorry, Neophytos, but you've not contributed for three years. You have, as Talli correctly points out, left the project in anger twice during that period of time, each time after having made commitments to complete work which you failed to follow through on. In terms of actual work you've put in perhaps a year.

You've also been a divisive force, accusing me and others repeatedly of somehow trying to monopolize the project for our personal gain. I'm tired of it, and won't put up with it. The facts don't back up your claims.

The project has been really great these past few months. People have been getting along. People have been stepping forward, volunteering to take on leadership roles and following through (look at the role Peter's taking on by starting this thread.) New blood's been coming into the project. A lot of great work's been done on the code itself.

And now, out of the blue, here comes Neophytos tossing bombs and grenades into the our peaceful and productive community.

I respectively ask you to knock it off.