Forum OpenACS Development: APM 4.6.2 - installation problems

Collapse
Posted by Thomas Taylor on
I have written a package (downloadable at http://unido-dev.lanifex.com/i18n-1.0.apm). This distribution file has been generated with APM 4.6.2.

BUT:
o) Whenever I install this package on my OACS with APM 4.6.2, the data model does not get loaded (i18n-create.sql obviously is not run, I have to import my model manually), although this file is identified as data_model_create, so I wonder why doesn't it work?
o) Although I check both boxes (install AND enable), after the installation process, the package is disabled.
o) After enabling the package, I have to reload the TCL libraries twice. (If I do not reload them I get an request error because a procedure is not found. After the first reload a different procedure is not found. After the second, everything works, although I get the message, that nothing has been reloaded, since nothing has been changed.) Strange, eh?
o) If I disable the package and remove all files, the site node, where it was auto mounted, still exists. (The service is no longer linked to it, but should the removal of the package also eliminate the site node?)

Can anybody help me, especially with the first point, please?