Forum OpenACS CMS: Re: Needed: a detailed investigation into the status of the existing old CMS

Hi,

Just would like to give an update about BCMS.

- I have run through the code and refactored a good amount of the code in my spare time.  Maybe 1 more weekend hack and it should be in shape.  I can not devote much of my time to this as I am working on a long term project for a client.

- Jeff Lu is getting the hang of OpenACS, CR and BCMS.  He has already made a UI package for BCMS as his tutorial for OpenACS, CR and BCMS.  Also it does show the most of the refactored code still works.  Or some of them fixed after Jeff used the new ones and got some errors.

- Dave is busy with other things.  I guess that leaves the pressure for me to create a high level doc... hmmm bad.

- We will be getting a client project, so Jeff will be off in putting time to BCMS.  This means no big progress until end of May.  We do however may still hit the Mid June estimated time.

Thanks if there is anyone else that will like to pitch in please post.

Hi

I'd like to offer my time/support. I am just getting started with OACS though so don't know how much help I can be... feel free to email me if you have any work that you think I could help with;)