Forum OpenACS Development: classified ads package question?

Collapse
Posted by Jeff Lu on
i would just like to know where i can get the latest build for the classified ads package. The one that i had is the latest build from deds castillo (care of jun yamog). Does anyone have a newer copy? how can i get it? thanks!
Collapse
Posted by tammy m on
Same question. Did you get a copy of this package? How can I get it?!
Collapse
Posted by Denis Barut on
I send an email to roberto but i've no answer till now.

Hope that he will commit the package asap 😉

Denis

Collapse
Posted by Jeff Lu on
tammy can you give me your email address so i can give you a copy of the classified ads package
Collapse
Posted by tammy m on
I got a copy, thanks.
Just FYI, the APM dependencies don't pick it up but in order to install the package, you need to install acs-mail-lite and notifications packages first.
Collapse
Posted by tammy m on
Some general/shared files seem to be missing from the package, if anyone has them, please them along too!

/packages/acs-templating/resources/forms/citiapartments.adp
probably all templates I would bet.

/shared/images/form-upper-right.gif
probably all shared images as well.

thanks again:)

Collapse
Posted by Deds Castillo on
Tammy,

Jeff has my own customized code that's why there are some site specific templates and stuff.  You should try to get hold of Roberto as he has the more general code where most of the custom functions/features have been stripped off.

Collapse
Posted by Reuven Lerner on
Has this package been committed to CVS yet?  I don't see it, but maybe I'm somehow looking in the wrong place.

If not, would someone please send me a copy?  (I'm at <mailto:reuven@lerner.co.il>.)