Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Forms not working

Collapse
4: Re: Forms not working (response to 1)
Posted by Jade Rubick on
I'm not absolutely sure that this is the course of the problem, and have not done extensive checking yet, but it appears the cause was that this view was missing:

CREATE VIEW "wf_user_tasks" as SELECT DISTINCT ta.task_id, ta.case_id, ta.workflow_key, ta.transition_key, tr.transition_name, ta.enabled_date, ta.started_date, u.user_id, ta.state, ta.holding_user, ta.hold_timeout, ta.deadline, ta.estimated_minutes FROM wf_tasks ta, wf_task_assignments tasgn, wf_cases c, wf_transition_info tr, party_approved_member_map m, users u WHERE (((((((((((ta.state = 'enabled'::"varchar") OR (ta.state = 'started'::"varchar")) AND (c.case_id = ta.case_id)) AND (c.state = 'active'::"varchar")) AND (tr.transition_key = ta.transition_key)) AND (tr.workflow_key = ta.workflow_key)) AND (tr.trigger_type = 'user'::"varchar")) AND (tr.context_key = c.context_key)) AND (tasgn.task_id = ta.task_id)) AND (m.party_id = tasgn.party_id)) AND (u.user_id = m.member_id)) ORDER BY ta.task_id, ta.case_id, ta.workflow_key, ta.transition_key, tr.transition_name, ta.enabled_date, ta.started_date, u.user_id, ta.state, ta.holding_user, ta.hold_timeout, ta.deadline, ta.estimated_minutes;

I discovered this while moving the site from one server to another (documented at http://rubick.com/openacs/moving). I got this error while doing the import:

psql:safe4all_27.dmp:18876: ERROR:  Relation "party_approved_member_map" does not exist

Hopefully that will fix the problem if someone else has similar problems in the future.

Thank you all for your help.