Forum OpenACS Development: Re: dotWRK: Project Manager

Collapse
Posted by Jade Rubick on
Collapse
Posted by Randy O'Meara on
Jade, I like the look of your forms and buttons. Have you developed a different forms template?
Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
I'd love to have this thread make a new forum, but well ....

Your screenshots look good. Are you going to use workflow deadline support or are you using your own (if in doubt what I mean by workflow deadline support, reask for the code, not sure it made it to the CVS).

TGDChart & Chartdirector support package should come up soon, we started with the first (not so impressive graphics, but okay) and ended up using the latter simply due to the need for stacked barcharts (not supported by TGD) and a mouseover imagemap (to display additional data for each segment of the barchart).

Collapse
Posted by Jade Rubick on
Sorry, forgot to answer Malte's question.

I'm not yet using workflow. I didn't have the time to get it in, and Lars said it was always something that could be added in later.

I agree that another forum would actually probably be useful in this case. I understand the arguments against creating separate forums, but this thread is ridiculously long!

Collapse
Posted by Rocael Hernández Rizzardini on
Why you don't have a monthy thread? (and linking previous threads)
I think when dotWRK reach a lot of questions by users, and it will, will be seen the need for its own forum.