Forum .LRN Q&A: I have a few questions about dotlrn 1.0

I have some questions about dotlrn 1.0 and i hope someone can help me out.

1) I archived some communities but i dont find any way of unarchive a community. How i do a clonning of a class?

2) In the dotlrn 1.0 the archived communities are only avilable for SWAs, will dotlrn 2.0 allow students and others to have access to the archived communities?

3) Is there any other packages available for dotlrn beside those that come whit the tarball?

4) Is the "Advance Survey" module available for the postgresql version of dotlrn? (i ask this because the survey module dont have anonymous surveys)

Thanks everyone =)
Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
I will quickly answer 4).

Yes, the advanced survey module (if you talk about the version sitting in contrib) works with postgres, but has not been i18Ned so far.

Collapse
Posted by Cato Kolås on
I try to answer 1:

First, I don't think there is a GUI-way of doing this since the unarchive code isn't implemented as far as I know, but if you follow this thread: https://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=107445 you should find some code that you could use. But please use it on your own risk though - it's my own implementation and there can be things i've missed - with that said it looks like it works very well :)

It should be easy to provide a link in the Action part on the page for the archived communities.

Regarding "Cloning of classes", it's normaly only SWAs that can do that and you should find a link called "Copy this group" in the controlpanel of the perticular community you want to clone.

Collapse
Posted by jorge freitas on
Thanks Cato and Malte =)