Forum OpenACS Development: Re: template::head::add_css problem

Collapse
Posted by Emmanuelle Raffenne on
Hi,

I was testing .LRN on HEAD (for 2.4.0) and I just realized that all the portals (user, course, community) have the same color now (blue). Looking at HEAD block in the html, I'm afraid that's related to the order of the CSS (again):

For a community (purple), the CSS appear in the following order in the HEAD:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/theme-zen/css/color/purple.css" type="text/css" media="all">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/theme-zen/css/zen2/2column.css" type="text/css" media="all">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/acs-templating/forms.css" type="text/css" media="all">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/acs-templating/lists.css" type="text/css" media="all">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/dotlrn/dotlrn-toolbar.css" type="text/css" media="all">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/theme-zen/css/handheld.css" type="text/css" media="handheld">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/acs-subsite/default-master.css" type="text/css" media="screen">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/theme-zen/css/print.css" type="text/css" media="print">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/theme-zen/css/main.css" type="text/css" media="screen">

<link rel="alternate stylesheet" href="/resources/theme-zen/css/highContrast.css" title="highContrast" type="text/css" media="all">
    <link rel="alternate stylesheet" href="/resources/theme-zen/css/508.css" title="508" type="text/css" media="all">

The purple.css is added after the main.css and 2column.css ones and should appear after them. So besides ordering the CSS by type and media, they should also appear in the same order they are added in the code by the developper/designer.