Forum OpenACS Q&A: OCT Meeting Minutes ( 2 April 2008 ).

Request notifications

Attending:
Emma, Avni, Don , Dave, Victor.

Also attending Hector.

  • Hector reported that PG stuff with debian packaging is fixed.
  • Emma will email new oct members to check email addresses that will be added to oct mailing list. After Emma will ask Mike for the change.
  • Victor will update governance page.
  • Emma will be committing some bug fixes for core.
  • Don will try to release 5.4.1 this weekend.
  • Tip #119
  • Stefan reviewed the packaging stuff of tdom and gave feedback to Avni and Carl.
  • Using tdom 0.8.2 or 0.8.3, Avni will clarify some points regarding that.

Collapse
Posted by Emmanuelle Raffenne on
Hi all,

I'm done with both: getting the OCT mailing list updated and I've committed this morning our bugfixes for 5.4.1.