Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: .LRN 2.0.3 just needs to be tested

Collapse
Posted by Bruce Spear on
Tracy, I'm wondering if you might check out or add these two problems to the bug tracker.  I've installed dotlrn 2.0.3 from the tarball of last week.

1. I can't upload files in Zip format.  They seem to have been uploaded, the zip file broken apart and individual files appear in the folder with their proper sizes and extensions, but my browser can't open them.  I think this is important for those of us moving from earlier versions.

2. Under Edit Group Properties I can't change Header Font or the Header Font Size.  This might not be mission critical, but it means I have to dive into the file system with time I don't presently have.

3. Under the nuisance category.  In Customize Portal Layout, files often do not move when you have clicked them and so require repeated clicking.

Otherwise, I have found this upgrade from 1.0 to be a great pleasure, and I wish I could convey to all who have worked on it the hundred times in the last week I've gotten our new students, when I have given them a hands-on introduction and showed them what it can do, to say "that's totally cool!"

Collapse
Posted by Tracy Adams on
Hi Bruce,

Would is be possible to
a) enter these as tickets in the ticket tracker
b) let me know the numbers

We can get them in either the 2.1 and 2.2 release.  (see the post with the .LRN Roadmap)

Tracy

Collapse
Posted by Matthias Melcher on
I did the bureaucracy: bug # is 1749