Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: ANN Evaluation / Grading package ready for testing (alpha)

Hi everyone,

We are using the evaluation package in Galileo University and I have done some improvements and bug fixing, such as:

- Performance improvements, specially in postgresql queries
- Option (parameter) to store files in the file system added
- Grades reports improved
- Bugs creating students groups fixed
- Integration with calendar added (I didn't find any service contract in the calendar package, so I mapped the cal_items with a mapping table to the assignments)
- More bugs fixed and visualization/navigation improved

The evaluation package is very stable right now (version 0.3d), and it is being used by all the classes at Galileo University.

Please feel free to download and test the package, and to make any comments/suggestions about it.

Regards,

jopez

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to anounce a spanish tutorial for the evaluation package. It is a tutorial designed for the staff of the course (i.e. professors, students, TAs). You can find it at http://www.galileo.edu/doc/evaluation

Regards,

jopez

Thanks a lot for this work. Will you be able to translate this into English as well?

Furthermore, is anyone creating a SCORM course on how to make use of .LRN as a Professor ?

yes, we'll translate to english.
Jopez, pls put the link to the CVS doc as well...

The scorm course on how to use .LRN is a very good idea indeed, first we'll finish the documentation for .LRN and then based on that we can create a course ....