Forum OpenACS Development: About mailing-list package
I've some questions about mailing-list package. I think it's great and with minor tweaks it's working for me. But:
- Is it deprecated? I'm not seening it in packages
- Can I know who is subscribed (not how many) to one list? Without touching code
- How the system differenciate from openacs-user and mail-user (from email confirmation body)? I'm using only openacs users and I'd like to use mail-users (better for the user)
- How can I unsusbcribe a mail-user?
- Is it working link-tracking system? I don't think so or I'm doing it wrong.
If somebody is interested in, my tweak are only minor ADP/TCL changes and some spanish conversion of messages.
I wrote it some time back and have no use for it anymore due to the use of intranet-contacts to achieve most of the functionality, so yes, it probably is deprecated from me, but feel free to work on it .
If I remember correctly I wrote a code piece which shows the current subscribers. Just make a grep for "subscribers"
Link Tracking works as well as view tracking. But I think you need an additional package installed for that.
Sorry for the not so detailed answers, but it has been a while ago that I worked with this code ....
I'll take a look. I've seen counting subscribers but not who they are. I'll see also link tracking package
Thanks so much