Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: A view questions about .LRN

Collapse
Posted by Alfred Essa on
Peter, Welcome aboard. Will you or representatives from your company be around for Online Educa Berlin 2004? I and Michael Hebgen will be speaking. Perhaps we can get together briefly and see if there are ways we can help you with marketing .LRN.
Collapse
Posted by Peter Monien on
I will have to ask Malte (my partner and CEO of the new business) about the trade show. I just know that we are not yet registered at the Online EDUCA yet. As this is still one month away (1st - 3rd December) we might be still able to change that.

It would be great to meet you in person and talk about your experience with dotLRN and marketing opportunities of our great solution!

We just have been at the LinuxWorld Expo a week ago and try to get a reduced price booth for LEARNTEC in February.

Collapse
Posted by Peter Monien on
Doesn't look like we will be around Online EDUCA. 😟

It's just too expensive to participate. We concentrate our resources on direct telephone calls and mails.
We had our first appointment with a university in October and will have 4 more this month.

Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
Al, thanks a lot for your offer to help. Most likely I will take the train and come over to Berlin, so we could meet up in the evenings. Maybe we could coordinate a general get together at a good restaurant after your talk ?
Collapse
Posted by Bruce Spear on
I'll help find that restaurant!  Bruce
Collapse
Posted by Alfred Essa on
Lovely....Look forward to it...Al