Forum .LRN Q&A: quality processes survey

Collapse
Posted by Rafael Calvo on
Hi Colleen Moore is starting to circulate a survey to all dotLRN users I know of. This survey will help the dotLRN consortium and other dotLRN users move towards an understanding of quality standards surrounding the implementation and administration of dotLRN. Results will be summarized and returned to all contributors for consideration in their institutional planning. We are aiming to have your answers by early December and the report by early January. The dotLRN users community in www.dotlrn.org will have additional materials of interest for not technical people. If your institution is a user and no one gets the survey is probably because I don't have you on my list. Please check in www.dotlrn.org/partners and send an email to colleen at usyd.edu.au so we can add you. thanks Rafael
Collapse
Sorry Colleen's email is: colleen@ ee.usyd.edu.au If you want a copy of the survey please email her. I will be off town until next week cheers Rafael
Collapse
Hi

I just came back from holidays and noticed that very few have returned the survey. I wanted to have some to report to the dotLRN meeting on Friday.
Could people send it back ASAP

thanks

Rafael

Collapse
Posted by Romas Mažeika on
Are survey results available only for dotLRN Board members, or is it possible to have them shared in community?
Collapse
Romas
Regretably only a handful have returned the surveys so far...
I would like to have a complete report done before the meeting in Spain.

cheers

Rafael