Forum OpenACS Q&A: ArsDigita.com Offline

Collapse
Posted by James Thornton on
It looks like arsdigita.com has gone offline. Does anyone know if this
is permanent?

I have archived most of the content if anyone needs it.

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
Wow ... that was fast.  I don't know if it is permanent, but it makes sense that it would be.  Cut out that hosting bill ASAP ...

Somehow that seems more real to me than reading people's bashing of Eve on f***ed company.  That seemed more f***ed than real.

Collapse
Posted by Gilbert Price on
I'd be interested in downloading what you've got, I was in the process of getting as much as possible today when they cut the line, I did get alot of developer.arsdigita.com yesterday.

But, yes I am interested in what you've got James. How much space and what arrangements for transfer? I've got about 20gb free, and more available later this week.

Thanks,

Collapse
Posted by Paul De Neef on
Same as Gilbert, I'm also interested James.

Thanks

Collapse
Posted by David Walker on
Looks like it is online to me right now.
Collapse
Posted by John Taylor on
I too am "very" interested in retrieving the content you have mangaged to save.  I was just pointed to Arsdigita on Friday (2/8).  What timing.  Thank you in advance for your generous offer.
Collapse
Posted by Gilbert Price on
Yes, it does appear to be back up. Was off-line between sometime after 3pm till I know after 4:30pm.

Well, back to downloading...

Once I get all that I can, I'll do an assessment to see what I got, then I'll gzip and tar everything and make available to those interested...

Collapse
Posted by James Thornton on
Has anyone talked to someone at aD about getting the bboard data?