Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to Arsdigita is done !!

Collapse
Posted by Talli Somekh on
Kevin Scaldeferri siad: "Not to throw gasoline on the flames, Don, but you don't need to name names."

Oh christ.

Look, if you want to start a flame war, go ahead and say it up front. Take responsibility for it. The aD-OpenACS flame wars were never passive aggressive, so now that aD no longer exists, let's not set a precedent.

I don't think anyone around here is happy that aD is no longer. And I don't think that anyone here ever said anything that was not said about us at aD. So the only difference is that our chat transcripts are public.

Anyway, all of these spats only involve the usual suspects. The fights should not reflect on the community as a whole, nor aD as a whole.

While I'd like to say that all this stuff should end, I've been guilty of baiting and flaming as well, here in addition to on the aD bboards. So, Kevin, you do have the right to post here, but this fighting is getting old.

I guess this is the third time I've responded to this thread trying to defend someone's (I don't know whose) honor. Oh well.

flame war, on

talli