Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: Res: .LRN Planner missing function

Collapse
Posted by Alvaro Rodriguez on
Hi Dario,

I don't know about any theme-zen problems, could you tell me where are does portlets hidden, the planner certainly changes the course home so you won't see the portlets as the usual course home.

That reference to theme-tupi is from the learning-content package but I haven't done that yet, I need to update the learning-content parts of the code to work with theme-zen.

About theme-tupi, there is no plan to commit that theme for now, besides I think this version of the planner might not work with theme-tupi since I changed it to work with theme-zen.

Hope this helps,

Collapse
Posted by Dario Roig on
Hi Alvaro!
I have added some links to the portlet news, cards and staff list to solve this problem in the top area of planner.
Moodle has three column, the teacher can show the portlets in left o right column and in the middle show the planner view.

The theme tupi has three columns like Moodle, by this reason I'd like get the theme tupi.

planner dotlrn view
planner Moodle view

Thanks for your help
Collapse
Hi Dario,

I noticed Moodle three columns view since I started working with the planner and I know it would be very helpful, if you notice Moodle has those three columns only in the planner view page, not in every page, this means that the three column view should be implemented in the planner package index and not in the theme as in theme-tupi (tupi has two columns).

The three column view is in my wish list for this package but I'm afraid I don't have enough time to do it now. I'll let you know when I do it, or if you can do some work about that yourself, let me know how can I help you.

Collapse
Posted by Marco Rodriguez on
Hi Alvaro, i have some problems if i try to install the planner with the patches, because the paths in the dotlrn and file-storage patches are wrong, it says blocks-clean but that doesn't exist

*** blocks-new/packages/dotlrn/www/admin/planner-enable.tcl 1969-12-31 19:00:00.000000000 -0500
--- blocks-clean/packages/dotlrn/www/admin/planner-enable.tcl 2009-07-05 22:16:44.000000000 -0400

Collapse
Hi Marco,

You were right, it seems like the paths of some patches were not updated, I just committed this fixes to the following files.

planner/planner-patch/dotlrn-diff.patch
planner/planner-patch/file-storage-diff.patch

Thanks for the heads up.

--
Alvaro

Collapse
Posted by Marco Rodriguez on
Hi Alvaro, Planner package use the search::url callback, and this is called from o.vuh in acs-subsite, my doubt is why dont use subsite::url callback, this is already defined in acs-subsite package.

When i try to use the planner package without install learning-content, i get an error, because o.vuh call subsite::url and the planner callbacks are called search:url.