Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: Proposal to update leadership team membership

Collapse
Posted by Michael Cordova on
What is exactly the goal of the Leadership Team?

I'd like to be more integrated with the community, not sure if my place is the Leadership Team (maybe not since I'm a developer)

I'm currently working with OpenACS and .LRN in a production server. I have some improvements for .LRN... some are actually working, some are in development, and some others are only proposals. Although, I'm used to not having a reply to some of my forum messages. Some of them asking for permission to commit changes or proposals. So, I'm not sure how can I contribute.

I do my best to keep on up to date, but it's not easy since there is no irc log, and I have no other emails alias... for instance, I was in the OCT for 6 months, hoping it would give me more access to more information of releases, new features, and so on, but it took me 6 months to be added to the oct mail list... so a week after that, I was no re-elected. BTW, I wrote a few OCT minutes, but now there is nobody doing that.

I'd like to became an active committer, and a happier OACS user/developer. Can the Leadership Team help me to achieve that?