Posting history for Miguel Cordova

Forum Subject Posted
OpenACS Q&A is there any plan to add jQuery in Ajax-Helper package? 06/02/10 05:25 PM
OpenACS Development site_node.get_tree_sortkey missing in acs-kernel (Oracle) 03/17/10 04:51 PM
OpenACS Development is it possible to backport package inheritance to v5.4? 03/15/10 10:20 PM
OpenACS Q&A how to use site-compat and blank-compat templates 03/01/10 12:49 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Forum notifications grouped by subject 11/19/09 06:27 PM
OpenACS Development error uploading a portrait in OpenACS.org 11/19/09 06:06 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Forum notifications grouped by subject 11/03/09 11:49 AM
OpenACS Development Translation server, spanish (almost) done 09/30/09 11:26 PM
.LRN Q&A move forum between groups 09/15/09 11:55 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: Proposal to update leadership team membership 09/08/09 09:14 PM
.LRN Q&A Proposal to add auth::require_login to Manage memberships page 09/08/09 01:21 PM
OpenACS Q&A Forum notifications grouped by subject 09/07/09 01:19 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Gantt charts, anyone? 08/16/09 11:31 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: ]po[ and .LRN together 08/10/09 01:41 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: OpenACS Mentorship Program 08/03/09 02:29 PM
OpenACS Development ADP and FOT buttons of Developer Support Toolbar 08/03/09 02:20 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Some potential usability issues in the preview flow of forums package 07/21/09 01:54 AM
OpenACS Development Re: can use variable ::template::head::links ? 07/21/09 01:38 AM
OpenACS Development Re: can use variable ::template::head::links ? 07/20/09 01:39 PM
OpenACS Development can use variable ::template::head::links ? 07/18/09 11:28 PM
OpenACS Development Re: calendar error with anonymous user 07/10/09 01:49 PM
OpenACS Development Re: calendar error with anonymous user 07/10/09 02:27 AM
OpenACS Development calendar error with anonymous user 07/08/09 02:59 AM
OpenACS Development request processor "ExtensionPrecedence" parameter doesn't include .png 06/25/09 12:04 AM
OpenACS Development proposal to add focus property on search/www/index.adp (oacs 5.5) 06/24/09 11:45 PM
OpenACS Development Re: tests cases fail on a 5.5 fresh installation 06/24/09 10:45 PM
OpenACS Development Re: tests cases fail on a 5.5 fresh installation 06/23/09 04:54 PM
OpenACS Development Re: tests cases fail on a 5.5 fresh installation 06/23/09 01:36 PM
OpenACS Development Re: invalid command name "template::head::add_style" 06/22/09 11:59 PM
OpenACS Development tests cases fail on a 5.5 fresh installation 06/22/09 11:44 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Proposal to move bottom paginator links after bulk action buttons 04/21/09 10:43 AM
OpenACS Development Proposal to move bottom paginator links after bulk action buttons 04/17/09 11:24 PM
OpenACS Q&A OCT Meeting Minutes (11/Mar/2009) 03/17/09 10:36 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: OCT Meeting Minutes (11/Feb/2009) 02/18/09 09:43 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: add a column "enabled" to portal theme and/or dotlrn_site_template 02/18/09 09:34 AM
OpenACS Q&A OCT Meeting Minutes (11/Feb/2009) 02/18/09 12:14 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: 4 columns layout in new portal 02/04/09 11:46 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: 4 columns layout in new portal 02/02/09 07:11 PM
.LRN Q&A 4 columns layout in new portal 01/29/09 02:19 PM
OpenACS Q&A OCT Meeting Minutes (21/Jan/2009) 01/23/09 02:30 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: add a column "enabled" to portal theme and/or dotlrn_site_template 01/20/09 10:56 AM
.LRN Q&A add a column "enabled" to portal theme and/or dotlrn_site_template 01/20/09 05:01 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Problem with includelet in xowiki 11/10/08 02:01 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Can a course have the title translated in several languages? 11/07/08 01:07 PM
.LRN Q&A Can a course have the title translated in several languages? 11/06/08 03:13 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Using Xowiki from the Learning Design Player GRAIL 10/31/08 01:04 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: forums admin portlet title upgrade: run out of memory! 10/29/08 01:35 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: forums admin portlet title upgrade: run out of memory! 10/29/08 12:53 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Version numbering to avoid clash between HEAD and branches 10/27/08 04:22 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: forums administration portlet title i18n done, but doesn't work 10/27/08 02:39 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: forums administration portlet title i18n done, but doesn't work 10/27/08 02:15 PM
.LRN Q&A forums administration portlet title i18n done, but doesn't work 10/23/08 12:00 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Fall 2008 OCT Election procedure and Call for Nominations 10/17/08 02:15 PM
OpenACS Q&A Forums Project and (UNED) Forums Enhancements 10/02/08 12:05 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: dotlrn toolbar button dance on mouse over 10/01/08 12:35 AM
OpenACS Development increase of DBCacheSize and MaxSize parameter 09/27/08 01:09 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: File Storage - Create a URL Button 09/27/08 01:03 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: A little explanation about forums permissions. 09/18/08 10:11 PM
.LRN Q&A dotlrn toolbar button dance on mouse over 09/07/08 03:06 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: Different css (color) for .lrn admin pages 09/07/08 02:50 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: closed forum vs disabled forum 09/07/08 02:20 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: closed forum vs disabled forum 09/07/08 02:19 AM
OpenACS Q&A forum inherits "registered users" permissions, not party_id ones 09/07/08 02:14 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: closed forum vs disabled forum 09/07/08 12:56 AM
OpenACS Q&A closed forum vs disabled forum 09/04/08 08:02 PM
.LRN Q&A Different css (color) for .lrn admin pages 09/04/08 02:42 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Enhancing forums 09/03/08 12:26 AM
OpenACS Development property name=focus doesn't work well with Xinha 08/29/08 09:51 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Icons: let's do it 08/29/08 02:07 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Icons: let's do it 08/28/08 10:58 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Icons: let's do it 08/28/08 02:43 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: IRC log is down 08/27/08 01:34 PM
OpenACS Q&A Icons: let's do it 08/27/08 01:24 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: export CSV list of members 08/22/08 01:27 PM
.LRN Q&A export CSV list of members 08/21/08 12:44 PM
OpenACS Development Re: CSV header row blank 08/19/08 01:30 PM
OpenACS Development CSV header row blank 08/19/08 01:24 PM
OpenACS CMS Re: Key Messages not getting deleted properly 07/24/08 02:50 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: dotlrn admin portlet reviewed 07/17/08 01:51 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Better sort order for dotlrn main portlet 07/17/08 12:45 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Better sort order for dotlrn main portlet 07/17/08 01:23 AM
OpenACS Development proposal to add string_truncate_middle to oacs core 07/11/08 12:06 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Better sort order for dotlrn main portlet 07/10/08 12:46 PM
OpenACS Development Re: css and js versioning by url to avoid caching old ones 07/07/08 01:35 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Killer openACS Apps, name your favourite... 07/01/08 09:43 AM
OpenACS Development css and js versioning by url to avoid caching old ones 06/13/08 03:28 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Need help with required fields on a form 06/13/08 02:58 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Proposal to redesign one-community-admin page: make one admin page per portlet 06/03/08 10:47 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Accessibility improvements for 2.4 06/03/08 10:48 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: Proposal to evaluation comments: allow html and/or upload a file 05/30/08 10:21 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Improve user-experience: character limit on form input fields 05/29/08 03:35 PM
.LRN Q&A Proposal to evaluation comments: allow html and/or upload a file 05/28/08 03:02 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Could I have Xinha in a popup? 05/23/08 02:53 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Improve user-experience: character limit on form input fields 05/23/08 01:13 PM
OpenACS Q&A Could I have Xinha in a popup? 05/22/08 03:12 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Improve user-experience: character limit on form input fields 05/22/08 02:28 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Off: biggest OpenACS websites 05/22/08 02:14 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Enhancing forums 05/22/08 12:17 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Enhancing forums 05/21/08 04:08 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Improve user-experience: character limit on form input fields 05/21/08 03:29 PM
OpenACS Development Improve user-experience: character limit on form input fields 05/21/08 02:49 AM
OpenACS Development Proposal of new database api function: db_column_size 05/21/08 01:18 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Enhancing forums 05/20/08 11:15 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Accessibility improvements for 2.4 05/20/08 07:49 PM
OpenACS Q&A Re: compiling nspostgres 05/13/08 05:06 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: compiling nspostgres 05/13/08 03:52 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Enhancing forums 04/25/08 02:12 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Proposal to redesign one-community-admin page: make one admin page per portlet 04/25/08 01:20 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: dotlrn admin portlet reviewed 04/24/08 11:59 AM
.LRN Q&A Proposal to redesign one-community-admin page: make one admin page per portlet 04/24/08 11:58 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: I can't get applets chunk sorted (i18n) 04/24/08 11:00 AM
.LRN Q&A I can't get applets chunk sorted (i18n) 04/23/08 03:31 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Change Admin Page Layout 04/23/08 01:16 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: dotlrn admin portlet reviewed 04/23/08 01:09 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Proposal to make portrait-bits to serve images as real images 04/22/08 06:43 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Enhancing forums 04/22/08 06:41 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: dotlrn admin portlet reviewed 04/22/08 05:50 PM
.LRN Q&A dotlrn admin portlet reviewed 04/22/08 03:54 PM
OpenACS Development Proposal to make portrait-bits to serve images as real images 04/22/08 03:34 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Enhancing forums 04/22/08 02:45 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Enhancing forums 04/22/08 01:43 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Enhancing forums 04/21/08 03:19 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Image resizing, exec and server problems 04/17/08 02:45 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Enhancing forums 04/17/08 12:28 PM
OpenACS Development Re: WAI-AA compliance for OpenACS and .LRN 02/28/08 02:07 PM
OpenACS Development Re: Empty catalog keys 02/28/08 01:22 PM
OpenACS Development Empty catalog keys 02/27/08 01:32 AM
OpenACS Q&A Re: Safari Users cannot enter the site 02/21/08 02:18 PM
OpenACS Development i18n of util::age_pretty (acs-tcl) 02/13/08 11:20 AM
OpenACS Development Re: Idea to allow storing icons etc in themes 12/21/07 02:03 AM
OpenACS Development Supporting tinymce in acs-templating 11/20/07 11:07 AM
OpenACS Q&A Suggestion: Improve the UI with more images, icons, thumbnails... 10/29/07 03:11 PM
OpenACS Q&A is there any Google Map package? 09/29/07 06:17 PM
OpenACS Development Re: RSS feed updates wrongly all dates 09/17/07 09:12 AM
OpenACS Development RSS feed updates wrongly all dates 09/17/07 09:08 AM
.LRN Q&A forums.Charter spanish translation 09/09/07 03:01 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: .LRN NOT in Wikipedia 09/09/07 12:29 AM
.LRN Q&A .LRN in Wikipedia 08/29/07 01:04 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: AJAX: "graceful degradation" in Web authoring 08/07/07 01:11 PM
OpenACS Development bug type "W3C (AA) Web Content Accesibility" vs "Zen" 08/03/07 01:49 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: translate server is down 08/03/07 12:32 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: translate server is down 08/02/07 10:56 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: translate server is down 08/02/07 10:48 AM
.LRN Q&A translate server is down 08/01/07 12:44 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Spanish translation ... transalate server waiting aproval 07/13/07 12:57 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: Neutral (non-gender) words in spanish translation 06/29/07 11:57 AM
.LRN Q&A Re: Spanish translation with neutral words (i. ex. "student" as "estudiante") 06/25/07 10:03 PM
.LRN Q&A Spanish translation with neutral words (i. ex. "student" as "estudiantes) 06/25/07 09:53 PM
OpenACS Development Re: User Portrait JPEG or GIF. What about PNG? 06/18/07 04:04 AM
OpenACS Development Re: User Portrait JPEG or GIF. What about PNG? 06/16/07 10:23 PM
OpenACS Development User Portrait JPEG or GIF. What about PNG? 06/16/07 07:10 PM
OpenACS Development Re: OpenACS Official Public Testing Server Discussion 06/16/07 03:15 PM
OpenACS Q&A distance of time "in words" 06/01/07 12:26 PM
.LRN Q&A Re: help with choosing a name for a new package 05/21/07 06:40 PM
OpenACS Development New Directory of OpenACS Sites 03/02/07 01:27 AM

Summary of posting history

Forum Number of Posts Posted
.LRN Q&A 54 02/20/12 12:29 PM
OpenACS CMS 1 07/24/08 02:50 PM
OpenACS Development 64 03/17/10 04:59 PM
OpenACS Q&A 36 12/27/10 06:49 PM