Forum .LRN Q&A: Different css (color) for .lrn admin pages

I've modified (locally) theme-zen to have different css for .LRN admin pages, and also Site Wide Admin ones. First, I've added two parameters "AdminCssUrl" and "dotLRNAdminCssUrl" to theme-zen. By default, these parameters could have the same color than the current behaviour, in order not to bother to users who want to upgrade.

Then, adding a few lines in lrn-master.tcl to get those parameters and 2 "if" statements to choose if the url is about .LRN admin or <acronym title="site wide admin">swa<acronym>, the same way as it's done for courses and communities.

And then, through the package parameters, set a different value for those parameters to see admin pages in a different color than courses and communities ones.

I can commit this to cvs head if there is anyone interested on it. Unless it was better to have it on oacs-5-4 branch.

Collapse
Posted by Emmanuelle Raffenne on
Hi Miguel,

Do you have a test server where we can see how it looks like? That would help.

Note: .LRN leadership team approval is needed to commit any change to .LRN packages.

Collapse
Posted by Michael Cordova on
Try it on Innova test server dotLRN with postgres: http://openacs.innova.uned.es:8020 user/pass: mailto:admin@test.test / admin

note that you must use an admin user to see those new CSS running 😉