Forum OpenACS Development: Where to download the query extractor?

Collapse
Posted by Muhd Kamil on
I've been reading the docs and it says to download this fantastic
query extractor, however no direction whatsoever to point how and
where to download it?

Perhaps someone else, or no one else have post alike message, perhaps
it was deprecated, but I do hope someone can help me out.

I've search the bboard but cannot find any close match. I thought
posting will get some attetntion and quick too.

Thanks in advance.

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
We're kinda partial to real names around here.  If you'd care to re-register with your real name I'll be more than happy to point you to the query extractor.
Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
Thanks, Muhd Kamil (he sent me private e-mail explaining that a friend signed him up with the original funky name).  Welcome to the community, and enjoy! (Kapil's pointed you to the query extractor so I'm done, I guess).
Collapse
Posted by Muhd Kamil on
I'm awfully sorry for that funky names....

Anyway, thank you a lot for the help. Actually, I've downloaded that files but I didn't know it contains the Query Extractor. Silly me! I hope in the future, I'll be very extra careful before posting stuff here. I didn't want to make the same mistakes again.

Thank you for the welcome. Me and my friends are just started doing some testing and debugging, we'll let the team know when we fix one.

Another thing I would like to know, is it the system will email some people whenever someone post a message or reply to one?

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
No need to apologize ... yes, you can get e-mail copies of posts to the forums.
Collapse
Posted by Juanjo Ruiz on
Hi all,

I know this is an old tool in order to convert the original ACS to openACS but it would be great to find it, because now I am working in a project (Project/Open) which is porting (trying to ;)) the old ACS intranet to postgress and openACS 5.x.

If some of you knows where I can get it, please contact me at mailto:jruiz@competitiveness.com or just maybe you can fix the broken link in https://openacs.org/faq/one-faq?faq_id=43841#43864 .

Thanks in advance,

juanjo \o.o/

Collapse
Posted by Jun Yamog on
Anyone has a copy of the query extractor? I need this tool currently. Thanks.