Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: navigation changes in dotLRN: RFC

Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
Jeremy, these mockups are right on track. I discussed this independently with a client of ours and will show the mockups to her on Friday, but this is most likely exactly what she would like to have.

Do you have any time schedule for this? Can we help (you asked about callbacks, I guess I can help out there)?

Collapse
Posted by Jeremy Monnet on
It is nearly ready, but you may understand that I made some ugly hacks to do it ...

So for the time being, I just moved the tabs to the submenu, and I make a few static links in replacement for the tabs. The fact is (what I already explained) I need to link a page, to support a portlet (tell me if I'm wrong), and I can't create a portal above the portals ...

So I'm asking once again if someone would have the brilliant idea to generate in a clean way the future tabs ?

I had a look at the callbacks, but if I understand, this is for register an application into another (or kinda : if I do something in an application, that should do something else in other at the same time) ?

I will add tomorrow (Australian time) some screenshots and codes for you to see where I am and what I have done, and to give me your opinions on how I should do it better.

Jeremy

Jeremy